||Faculty & Staff:
Beginning January 2013, TAMUCC will offer courses during a new January short session. This session will be the length of MayMester and run for 2 weeks, from January 4th-January 18th. Courses will meet for 10 days with the final to be given on January 18th. The Provost would like to encourage the Colleges and Departments to create sections to be offered during this session.
On June 18, 2012, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi authorized the National Student Clearinghouse as our agent to provide enrollment and degree verifications. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information please visit: www.degreeverify.org.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail : National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
On June 1, 2011, we launched our online transcript order and delivery system. The new system allows current students and alumni to place official transcript orders online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer. Students also have the option to conveniently track the progress of their orders online.
The cost of the new service is:
- Electronic (certified pdf) transcripts: $3.25
- Paper transcripts to be mailed out or picked up: $5
- We also offer options for expedited delivery services
Current students can place an online transcript order through S.A.I.L. portal. In S.A.I.L., students also have an option to view unofficial transcripts.
Meanwhile, alumni and former students may order online here.
Availability of electronic transcripts improves services for students and alumni, as well as document recipients. +ADDS™ increases processing efficiencies for fulfillment when compared to paper transcript handling and distribution. "This new capability allows our students and alumni to experience real-time ordering and delivery of official academic transcripts in a matter of minutes," said Michael Rendon, University Registrar.
The roll out of the new service has greatly improved overall customer service and overall document completion time.
About the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi maintains student records from matriculation to graduation. The Registrar's Office also oversees registration and course enrollment, issues transcripts and certificates of enrollment, maintains the academic calendar, tracks degree requirements, and administers academic policies. The office acts as a resource for faculty regarding course enrollment, grading and exams. In addition, the Registrar's Office serves as the compliance authority in matters related to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
The mission of the Registrar's Office is to:
- Support the academic mission of the university by providing efficient, effective and expedient services while striving to ensure the accuracy, integrity, consistency, objectivity, security and longevity of academic records.
- Provide excellence in service within the constraints of federal law and university policy while striving to maintain fairness to all.
- Effectively communicate procedures and responsibilities for the successful use of our services which include: registration, transcripts, enrollment & degree verification, diplomas, classroom scheduling, maintenance of course data and exam schedule, student data stewardship and reporting.