Ad Astra Computer Lab Scheduling
How To Request
Click here to login into Ad Astra
- Please note that due to the potential for additional course sections to be added or for classes to be moved through the 12th class day during a regular semester, or the 3rd class day during summer sessions, no ad-hoc events will be scheduled until all permanently scheduled classes have settled or the posted Deadline with the Registrar's Office.
- Allow 2 weeks for general requests and 3 weeks for those requests which include specialized software installations. If software is needed that is not on the official list of applications in the lab, for further instructions please see the Software Request Procedures document.
- To see computer lab availability and details, see calender link below.
- When you are ready to place your request, and you HAVE Ad Astra access, log on to Ad Astra and request a computer lab. If you DO NOT have Ad Astra access please email your request to email@example.com
- You will receive a notification when your request has been processed.